Last year after my birthday I came up with a list of 20 things to do before I'm 20. So today I thought I would give you guys an update on my progress.
So far out of 20 things, I've gotten 5 things done. Which to me sounds so bad, but some of the things on my list are a work in progress.
2. Open up my own Etsy shop 12-7-11 ( click here to see the post )
3. Sell one item in my shop 12-20-11 ( click here to see the item )
7. Reach 50 followers ( click here to see the post )
8. Learn to crochet 1-1-12 ( click here to see post)
14. Find and buy a vintage easy bake oven in turquoise 5-29-12 ( click here to see post )
Now some of the things that I'm doing are a work in progress and those things are:
4. Get my license: This has been a fun goal to work on! Even thought I'm not ready to take my test right this minute, it's still fun to drive around. I also know without a shadow of a doubt that this thing will be completed before my birthday ( it's my main mission ).
16. Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet: This as also been a really fun thing to do. Even if you don't have a goal list of any kind, this would be a fun summer activity. Below is the movies I have watch so far. Anybody have any suggestions for the other letters?
- A- A Haunting In Connecticut 12-19-11
- B- Bye Bye Birdie 6-18-12
- D-Drew Peterson: Untouchable 1-22-12
- G- Gnomeo And Juliet 11-18-11
- H- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 11-28-11
- I- It's Complicated 5-13-12
- J- Julie and Julia 1-22-12
- L- Leap Year 2-7-12
- M- My Fake Fiancé 6-5-12
- O- One Day 4-24-12
- P- Prometheus 6-15-12
- R- Return To Neverland 4-1-12
- T- The Amityville Horror House 1-26-12
- The Handmade Market Place by Kari Chapin ( click here to see my book review )
- The Complete Book Of Retro Crafts Collecting, Displaying & Making Crafts Of The Past by Suzie Millions ( click here to see my book review )
- Vintage Craft Workshop Fresh Takes On Twenty- Four Classic Projects From The '60s and '70s by Cathy Callahan ( click here to see my book review )
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- I'm currently reading The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
Do any of you guys have a goal list? If so leave a link in the comments below!