Since its the end of the month that means its time to have an attitude of gratitude.
The things that I'm grateful for this month are:
- Having Time To Reading (and I'm mean reading actual books besides boring text books)
- Going Out Side My Comfort Zone
- Finding Time To Craft
- It Finally Being Spring
- Focusing More On God
- Bob Evan's Roast Beef (if you haven't tried it, you should its amazing)
- All The Lovely Comments I've Been Receiving On The Blog
- My Funny Puppy
- My Health
- Finally Finding A Pair Of Skinny Jeans (that may sound totally odd but its the little things we need to appreciation)
- Craft Supplies (Mom has been buying me a ton all month since my stock pile was kinda of bare)
- Spending Time With My Family
- Reaching 190 Followers On The Blog!!!