Since its the end of the month that means its time to have an attitude of gratitude.
The things that I'm grateful for this month are:
- Getting Closer To God
- Finding The Balance Between School And ''Me Time''
- Mom For Buying Me The Perfect White Sunglasses (that look exactly like Audrey Hepburn's in How to Steal a Million (which is why I wanted them in the first place) )
- Dad For Bring Home Super Yummy Cherry Cokes, Smoothies and Mcflurries
- Having My Projects Featured On Some Awesome Sites!
- Neon Tree's New Album Pop Psychology (it has made doing math homework much more enjoyable)
- Random Surprises From Dad And Mom (which mostly involve food haha)
- Finding Time To Read
- Blogging Opportunities
- My Car For Always Working
- My Little Puppy
- Blog Friends
- Just Being Happy
What are you grateful for this month?